Monday, August 16, 2021

HOLIDAY

This holidays were AMAZING! MORE SLEEP INS! More time to spend with family! I loved it! I got to see my cousins up north for 2 days and had 2 birthday party's that looks like more treats for me🤩 1 week was shopping shopping shopping but at least i got to have McDonald's for Lunch! Best Lunch EVER AND EVER! and on the weekends i got to see my cousins up north i got back on Monday 2 week on Thursday  i had a disco for my other cousins birthday and on Saturday we had my younger cousins birthday Nerf war! 1 place got a huge bar of chocolate 2 place got a Art pack because all the people at the birthday party liked art i like art but not as much 3 place got a bag of lollies And at the end i got 1 place by only 1 point so i got the huge bar of chocolate it was amazing my younger cousin got 3 a bag of lollies like u know the party mix ones i had i wonderfl hoilday

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shanayah, it's good to hear that you had a great holidays last term but have you forgotten to wrote in your blog now. Just remember when you talk about yourself you use a capital "I" and it helps the reader if you use punctuation, especially fullstops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shanayah

    I liked how you talked about all the different parties you went to. How lucky are you? I enjoy getting goodies bags even tho I think I’m too old for them!

    Question, when you said 1 place, 2 place, 3 place, were you meaning 1st (first) place, 2nd (second) place, 3rd (third) place? I wasn’t too sure about that part of your blog.

    Can’t wait to read your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun holiday! You seem super excited about it and I would too. Make sure you are proof reading you work, some things are a bit hard to read and unorganised, like how the last few words are small and the rest are big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog post. I bet you had an amazing holiday and keep working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow shay it sounds amazing hope u like my comments from ellie

    ReplyDelete